MEET DR. EDWARDS
Dr. Bobbi Edwards is a Detroit native. She attended Detroit Public Schools, receiving her high school diploma from Renaissance High School. She completed her undergraduate studies at Howard University, in Washington D.C., graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology. She then returned to Detroit to attend medical school at Wayne State University, graduating in 1994.
Dr. Edwards’ Dermatology residency training was done at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. She completed her training and became Board-certified by the American Board of Dermatology in 1998. Her recertification examination was successfully passed in 2007. She opened her private practice affiliated with Providence Hospital in 2001. She is also a staff physician at the Detroit Medical Center’s Sinai-Grace Hospital. She holds medical licenses in Michigan, Maryland, Illinois, and Washington DC.
She maintains professional memberships in:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Wayne County Medical Society
- Oakland County Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Michigan Dermatological Society
- Michigan State Medical Society
ABOUT THE STAFF
Reema Sutariya is a board certified Physician Assistant through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She graduated from the University of Detroit Mercy with a Bachelor's in Science in 2013 and later graduated from University of Detroit Mercy with her Master's of Science in Physician Assistant Studies in 2015.
She has been practicing since October of 2015 and joined Edwards Hair Restoration and Dermatology Group in March of 2016. Reema is passionate about medical dermatology as well as cosmetic dermatology. Reema has received specialized training in dermatology and is licensed and qualified to perform dermatological examinations. She can diagnose and prescribe appropriate medical therapy for all types of skin conditions.
Reema maintains professional memberships in:
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Michigan Dermatology Physician Assistants